my minimal grid

I am trying to build a minimal dub-techno type setup that I interface with computer (sequencing with Pure Data). I also have a Doepfer Dark Energy I and Arturia minibrute (considering switching it to micro or 2. gen if I figure out what to do with the old one) which I think is enough for what I plan to do, trying to keep it minimal and with limited budget inside my 60hp portable case.

The most problem I have is figruing out how many midi to cv-out I need. There are either incredibly large modules which give me enough cv (like Polyend poly) or modules that are too small. I also prefer using Linux computer with Pure Data as a host since I already do a lot with it and like to program my own generative sequences from scratch. Windows is also an option since own a lightweight windows tablet.

Maybe I need another bassline module? Considering getting rid of the Grains since I lack ADSR etc and need different kind of switches between echo/delay (possibly custom DIY).

This is my first modular and trying to figure out what I need. I probably get the midi-cv interface and drums first and see from there. Anything I am missing?

4 CV outs, 12 Gate / trigger outs in 6HP:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/hexinverter-Electronique-mutant-brain

That is, if you can wait till June - August.

Nope, it does not have usb and very few cv outputs.

I broke the rule and already ordered bela & rebeltechnologies Salt module along with expander. When everything else consists of 2-4hp modules, its fine.

Salt is fully programmable and it runs custom Linux, latency is below 1 ms, measured in microseconds! This way I can run my Pure-Data patches directly in modular and it can run fx, cv-generation and oscillators simultaneously, this way I need fewer modules :) Just need to configure it for my needs and then connect to usb-midi controller.

I thought about Experts-Sleepers new midi-cv module, but could not wait until July, and it is rather small + requires constant computer to run Pure Data.