Anyone heard anything about the general health of EMW? I went to check something on their site a few days ago, and they appear to have lost their domain, which is now being squatted by a Brazilian shoe company. A post over on MW also mentioned that they didn't seem to be answering emails, plus Perfect Circuit now has all of their modules/devices on a 20% discount.

It'd be a damn shame to lose them. I really like their designs, which are very cost-effective. Plus they'd started stepping into some pretty complex areas in the past year, putting out a stereo VCA mixer, another module that appeared to be based on the ARP 2500's mix/sequencer, and so on, in addition to their revival of the EMW 200 and 300 from further back.

I would also be interested if anyone has any information. I've been waiting to put in an order (I live in Brazil, so can order from them directly) since June, but sales are 'paused' until further notice, with no estimate at all for when they might return. For a while I thought that demand from abroad meant that they weren't bothering with small domestic orders anymore, but I'm not sure now. There was a recent post from their facebook account showing off a new case to be launched next year or something... who knows. I'll drop them another message and post here if I get a reply...