Title!

About to order up my first modules and case in a while.

The thought with the rack is to make it a jamstation at home basically.
The English Tear is for integrating the Korg MS-20.
I am trying to get some basic modules, and add on drums and more texture later on.
Is there anything I should remove and get instead?
All tips and ideas welcome, cheers.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_749250.jpg

I have Maths and love it. But I am wondering if maybe you would want to consider Stages? Mostly because it could be used to sequence

I have Maths and love it. But I am wondering if maybe you would want to consider Stages? Mostly because it could be used to sequence
-- UserFriendly

Hey! My initial idea is to invest in another sequencer and mixer actually. But they're quite expensive, so I thought I'd start with some simple modules and add along the way :)

Also, I forgot to mention: I have a Korg SQ-1 which I will use for now.

The Wasp is a stylized filter. As long as you have a reasonable expectation of what to expect from it, you're good. You might consider a multi-mode filter. Joranalogue has a really great filter coming out for around $200US or so. It might be a good idea check it out. It's about twice the cost of the Wasp. But I think you'll get a lot more functionality out of it.

I'm assuming that you're going to use the MS-20 for most of your basic needs? Envelopes, LFOs, VCAs? If you're augmenting the the MS-20, perhaps you'll want to think about effects like reverb, delay, etc? Tip Top has a DSP box that seems to be pretty popular. 1010Music also has their BitBox Series 1 that can do looping/sample playback, DSP, basic sequencing. You have to load it with the appropriate firmware to do anything that is in each of the three categories. But you might get a lot of use out of it. The ability to record within your rack could open up creative possibilities when you run out of modules but want to continue with an idea.

Thanks alot for the input! Will definately look into it, cheers :)