I rated a module that I don't own, just to see how it feels to own a module. I now regret it. Can I remove my rating? I'm sure it's a good module though, so I gave it a fair rating.

Another thing: How can you see a modules rating on Modular Grid? You can see it in the Google search results, so it must be somewhere on the page. I can't find it.

Another thing, for the Modular Grid developers: I suggest we can event.preventDefault() the "contextmenu" event on mobile devices so that you can drag and drop modules on the iPad without triggering the contextmenu every second time. And thanks for doing this site.

I rated a module that I don't own, just to see how it feels to own a module. I now regret it. Can I remove my rating? I'm sure it's a good module though, so I gave it a fair rating.

That's not possible for users at the moment, sorry. I have deleted your rating with super admin powers.

Another thing: How can you see a modules rating on Modular Grid? You can see it in the Google search results, so it must be somewhere on the page. I can't find it.

It's on the module detail pages. The last entry in the Specs list. Ratings will only show up if there are any available, which is not the case on many modules.

Another thing, for the Modular Grid developers: I suggest we can event.preventDefault() the "contextmenu" event on mobile devices so that you can drag and drop modules on the iPad without triggering the contextmenu every second time. And thanks for doing this site.
-- wiredearp

Not sure what you mean with "contextmenu". If you mean this speech bubble thing with the specs:
You can click on the Popover on button above the rack to prevent the display of the popover.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Not sure what you mean with "contextmenu". If you mean this speech bubble thing with the specs:
You can click on the Popover on button above the rack to prevent the display of the popover.

It's basically the right-click menu. I activates on mobiles when you long-press a module, just like the popover, which it obscures. You can get around it if you drag really fast, but that usually just moves an unintended module. My standard procedure is to press a module, wait for the contextmenu to open, press somewhere else on the screen to close the contextmenu, then drag the module. I spend way more time on ModularGrid than I should already, so every second counts. I believe you can get around it by something like:

if(/Android|iPhone|iPad/i.test(navigator.userAgent)) {
    window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {
        document.querySelector('#rack').addEventListener('contextmenu', function(e) {
            if(e.target.localName === 'img') {
                e.preventDefault();
            }
        });
    });
}

Thanks again for all the awesomeness.

It's basically the right-click menu. I activates on mobiles when you long-press a module ...
-- wiredearp

O.K., now I think I get what you mean. The menu which reads "Save image/Copy" ?
Strange thing: I can not reproduce it on my iPad (iOS 7.1). The contextual menu only shows up, when I am hovering about a module in a rack of an other user where I have no editing rights.
On my own racks I am not able to trigger the contextual menu (?).
Your code looks good, but I have to been able to reproduce the error. I will investigate further ...

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Right, that's the menu, I get it all the time both in Chrome and Safari. I'm also on iOS 7.1. I do press-and-hold for some time for the menu to appear, but that's to avoid other touch event side effects (such as dragging the wrong module). My racks were private when I noticed this, but I am not in a position to verify if this makes a difference. Good luck and thanks for digging in. Thanks as well for removing my fake rating.