I just traded my NerdSeq and Befaco Dual Attenuverter for @dogma 's Jellysquasher and VC8. The discussion was pleasant and friendly. His modules arrived quickly and in great shape. I do recommend him as a trustworthy trader.

During the last month I bought modules from @BrokenBo @atonal_harry @vurt72 @fredeke
Everything smooth with each seller. Thanks!

Hertz Donut MkII from @Elephantmat from France to the UK in a week. Lovely condition. Lovely work. Merci!

Bought modules from @Supervillain @RTFM @dmgd3ar @PinPinKula. Absolutely pleasant experience buying modules from each one of them. All arrived in good condition and smooth transaction. Recommend them totally!

@Supervillain Thank you for the module! Super smooth transaction and quick arrival.
@RTFM Thank you for the amazing guidance through the choices of knobs and pictures!
@dmgd3ar Thank you for the special gift (a free module!). The timing couldn't be better! :-)
@PinPinKula Thank you for the module. Beautiful work and superb packaging.

Just received an LxD from @markylorenzen, everything fine. Thanks!

@Triglav great seller! Shipping, packaging, contact etc. perfect!

Bought module from @Plexusgel. Arrived quickly, module as described, clean transaction, everything good! Thanks @Plexusgel!

Thanks to @AVJR for AllrightdDevice Chronoblob , quick answer, quick delivery , well packed and modul in mint condition . What to say more that he is a perfect seller ;)

Over the past few months,
I sold a nw2sio (balanced) to @theartstrip
I sold a Tempi to @t3hh
And I sold a Z3000 Smart VCO MKII to @hfgene

Communication was friendly and clear with all three of them, and the transaction went easy each time.
Special mention to @hfgene, thanks a lot for your feedback :)

@gesta Quick response, well packed parcel, module arrived in great condition. Highly recommended.

Thanks @gesta for a great and fast deal on his module!

the very friendly @jameswalk sold me a A160-2 clock divider in lovely condition, packaged nicely and arrived the day after posting UK to UK

Bought an Intellijel Shifty from @StateAzure, everything great, practically new, thanks!

Excellent transactions with @StateAzure, @kvlnkk and @djthopa. Thanks again guys! : )

Thanks to @Mosiej for the erica synth bassline. quick delivered, well packed and perfect condition!

great doing business with @indecentgesture ! much recommended

@Drazen: thanks!
A great seller, module in perfect condition, fast in replying, fast shipping ... all well taken care off!

@pinpinkula Is a very good builder and a gentleman to do business with, kept his word throughout the process. His packaging of the modules was fantastic also! I would highly recommend using @pinpinkula to build you a module or to buy from A+++++

Hi guys,

Good traders in the marketplace:

@anal og : https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/44826 Great seller! Good communication and everything as discussed.
@Bobje : https://www.modulargrid.net/e/synthesis-technology-e350-morphing-terrarium Good communication and no problem at all with the sale
@lewisinspace : https://www.modulargrid.net/e/rossum-electro-music-morpheus very good communication, easy and fast shipment

@PinPinKula : i do NOT recommend doing business with this user. Very rude and unreliable user. I ordered a micro Ornaments and Crime on 16th of August and today, 21st of October, I still haven't received what i paid for: a micro Ornaments and Crime with black knobs and buttons. On top i had to pay twice the delivery costs (13,5 EUR when it was actually 8 EUR) due to some problems with the delivery (according to DHL the address was wrong). When i finally received the module on 9th of October (!!) to exactly the same address it was sent on the first time it was white buttons and knobs. After contacting him to ask why was that he confirmed to send them and after 12 days i received the following answer from him: "...you might as well go make music then worry about color scheme of your modules, but thats me.. you do what you want.". This user made me regret using Friends & Family when paying through PayPal.
Please check the following discussion of the group "Modular Synthesizer Sales and Trade (Europe)" about him of the 30th of September on Facebook, it seems there is a lot of people unhappy with his way of doing business: https://www.facebook.com/groups/698742386919180/permalink/1917748588351881/?sale_post_id=1917748588351881

-- asdfqwer

asdfqwer For gods sake, how unappreciative people can be, so sad, really. I have sent this customer a module he bought right away, then the package got lost or misplaced in Berlin for a month and a half or so. I filed for an investigation at the post office, followed it through and before the results of the investigation came back package moved and postman tried to deliver it to his address - that is per tracking info (obviously the address was right, i have shown the customer a picture of the package). He didnt pick the module up and the module came back to me stamped as if it couldnt be delivered. So of course shipment had to be paid again at the cost price if the module was to be sent the second time. I actually proposed for us to find out how and why it didnt get to him in the first place on account of it happening also the second time but in the end customer complied with trying his luck again without getting to the bottom of things.

All in all, I cared about this package a lot, went to post office numerous times, filed documentation, had conversations with the dispute department at the posts headquarters, was checking tracking regularly if it moved, basically everything i could and much more then the customer could or would. So in the end module came to him and he found out i have mistakenly mounted the knobs of the wrong color. He warned me about that and told me to send the correct color to which i said i will and I did that a day latter. 5 business days latter he comes back asking me if i have sent them, to which i replied that i did and then he suspiciously asked me when this had occurred to which i replied the day after he warned me about it and with a comment that since this was agreed on and it was confirmed that the knobs were sent he might as well make music with the module rather then worry about the color scheme of the module which he already knew will get sorted out.

I mean, for real, it seemed like the module was unusable if it didnt have the correct color of knobs. Based on that impression i think the comment is fair and actually positive - it surely does focus on whats important here, does it not? In no way did i not follow through with the deal and do my best to recover the misplaced package or rectify my mistake which is, lets be frank, a surface kind of mistake . That doesnt preclude it from being respected which it was, however it precludes it from being a point of such vicious accusations which are represented in this writing to which i am replying. The module works as it should, is built like a tank, i have a gazillion of happy campers and i still think that if you got the wrong knob colors and if you got confirmed the right knob colors are coming your way you might as well use the module and not get worked up about the color scheme. Amen.

Pinpinkula

Thanks for effortless buying from:
@freestate - bought a Verbos HO
@phinland - for Humback Filter
@PinPinKula - for uClouds
@Fabinhouse - for uFold II
@Chris_Da_Break - purchased Atlantis
@smashtv - bought Rings

All these people shipped fast and items arrived in condition as described. Thanks again.

In the last weeks I made good deals with @rsillsley and @Slight79 - thanks a lot!

perfect transaction with @vytis , thanks!

Thanks to @yochwired for the quick shipment, everything was perfect. Module in perfect condition!

Glithces and blips can make my day!

Bought a Brain Seed from @yann, everything great, thanks!

bought a maths from @bernwerlin and the transaction was as smooth as they come... thanks!

Just had a great transaction with @lucoli, great communication and shipment. Totally recommended!

Thanks to @PinPinKula, the deal for a Clouds was ok, the only flaw is a scratch on the panel, but functionality is ok....Maybe next time ask if the panel is in good condition...

Bought a Circuit Abbey Invy from @Darylc. He sent it out right away and it arrived in excellent condition. A+ transaction

this user has left ModularGrid

Fair price , perfectly built , fast shipping in armored packaging ... very good guy is @wtkdwc , thanx aaaa lot :)

Thanks @lucoli for Maths great module, perfect condition and fast shipping!

Thanks @Plexusgel for dual adsr. Very fast shipping and perfect module!

Bought a couple of modules from @lucoli awesome condition and a nice guy to deal with A+ recommended seller!

Also, perfect dealings with @joeSeggiola and @easyskywalker sorry for the late feedback!

Do we also post bad traders here? ruthmos totally ripped me off. Sent him money in May for an Cwejman ADSR and never could track it. Got a couple notes that he was drunk and would fix it the next day...eventually responses stopped coming. Now I see his username is deleted / disabled.

fabricecesario@yahoo.fr
Fabrice

sucks.

Bought two modules from @lucoli from italy. After the payment (it was a fair price) he started the shipping, and within a week i had the package. Friendly person, gives good and honest info about his products. I would buy from him again.

bought a three sisters from @lejad , he's the perfect seller. good communication & solid packing. recommended!!

Thanks @gesta reliable and fast seller in shipping! Great module pico seq!

this user has left ModularGrid

reliable is @C3REAL , bought his Timo Rozendal Logic : nicely built , fair price with fast tracked shipping , thanx R. ;) Cheers >:)

@lucoli is very reliable. Good seller.

Thanks to @lucoli for a fast and easy transaction. The module was securely packaged, too. Nice guy. :-)

Bought a VCA-4MX from @Groove_Addict. Friday. 700 Euros. Haven't heard back.
Hope it just a Holiday thing in Portugal.
I have hope he will come through. He listed a couple more items since the sale, but I haven't heard back.
if anyone has any info ...

Edit: Heard Back! Shipped! Life sometimes! Thanks for helping, @mister_wavey

Thanks to @Bots - does what he says

Thanks to @lucoli - glad i made contact. Solid. And, Wow.

Thanks to @mackplakt... quick n easy.

Thanks to @Vladiz.. trying to ship [Shipped] in a battlezone.

received a mungo D0 from @benjibenji, very friendly and available to all of my request, nice packing and communication!

hope to deal again with you!!!

cheers,
r-

I successfully bought a 1010 FxBox from @fluffymuff. Deal went very smooth. Excellent communication.

Very good transaction with @Nielsen, great communication and quick shipping. Thanks!

@maciej83

Good seller, item as described and kept in contact to update me on the delivery

All round good experience! Thanks:)

Bought a module from @techforze - great condition as described, friendly communications and was sent very quickly & well packaged! :)

bought shades from @Slocap arrived quickly in lovely condition, thanks dude.

great seller @Jungleofwires - thank u 4 the SDS RiTm ; working perfect!

had a flawless buying experience with @yrn1, quick shipping, great comms, 100% would buy from again!