The seller should be able to produce some kind of shipping receipt. If not, full refund.

The seller should be able to produce some kind of shipping receipt. If not, full refund.
-- wiggler55550
I'm agree with you, but he is not... After I wrote him the same thing you said he has never more answered.

Um that's too bad. Even when they are less than 1% sometimes you hit one of those.

Um that's too bad. Even when they are less than 1% sometimes you hit one of those.
-- wiggler55550
I'm going to look the best part of this: I have lost a little bit of bad karma :)

Great transaction with @bj_gzp . Animodule sob arrived quickly and good comms throughout.

Good transaction with @yalivec LEVELS arrived safe and sound

fast and reliable - thanks @Tazio for the 4ms clock divider

fast and reliable - thanks @granville for uscale II

Just had a great experience with a purchase from @toneburst. Clear communication, great build, well packaged and everything as expected. Thank you so much!

Always a pleasure making deals with @Robbert !

thanks to @ping_panic for great packaging and fast shipping. Good seller!

User @thisisprisma 100% recommended. Trustable and really polite!

User @Neko Neko built the Radio Music for me.
The module arrived in perfect condition, really well made and in the period of time he said to me.

So I recommend him as a builder/user :)

Thank you to @joncharliefeathers. Fast payment for Turing Machine and a friendly, pleasant transaction.

big thanks to you @Blender for making my life easy. i,m now the proud owner of your hand built turing machine mk ll magpie. great doing business with you and bigger thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks to @dropthedyle for a perfect transaction. Very recommended!

In my country, Italy, it's not really easy to find someone involved in this modular shit, but at the end of the day, when u find one, it's a blast.
I'm talking about user @tFunk, 100% recommended. Really good seller.
Looking to do more business with him in the future.

user @loopino 100% recommended.

i bought some modules from great and awesome sellers @tagomago and @jandybala and @mopoco !!! thanx+cheers.

big thanks to @vjunker for the dave smith character module. if he has the module you want then i would recommend him mos def. thanks man for saving me some euros and sending good condition equipment. reeespect

a belated thanks to @toneburst for the filter. good transaction and device as described. thankyou.

@0netwo0netwo
transaction: persistent, receptive, perceptive, concise, prompt, considerate, trustworthy, reliable. would do it again

Thanks for smooth and trouble-free transactions to
@loopino for IF117 - Wavolver II,
@pufik for Sputnik Oscillator,
@LYXE for WMD Triple Bipolar VCA,
@sambal for Model 41 Steiner4P Filter,
@pownie for ADE-30 Wave Boss,
@DNLGS for Quad VCA II,
@AVJR for Dronebank,
@annxia for West Coast Random Source and Mangrove,
@restlessboy for modDemix,
@hadj for uVCA II,
@Max_Millon for A-116

Making deals with @Kingtubby is a pleasure.
We had a little issue with my shipment and he was really comprehensive and patient.

200% recommended user. Great guy

Great transaction with @penrose_riots - excellent comms and module came well packaged. Cheers!

Thanks for smooth transaction to @ping_panic for 4ms Spectral Multiband Resonator.

thanks so much to mr @Klangtueftler , making deals with him has been a pleasure :)

Just received a module from @mexicane. Very friendly, easy transaction and great module. Thanks!

Thanks to @psantoni for quick & safe shipping. Module in perfect condition!

Good trades with @AVJR and @vendenperros
Modules in perfect condition and both sellers were very friendly, and quick to reply.

If a compactflash card could talk, it would say "yes".

Good business with @Modularwave. Fast shipping, quick replies, as described, and I get a Trigger Riot to boot.

Thanks for smooth and trouble-free transactions to
@Kanou for Plan B Model 25 and Model 26 and
@airfrankenstein for Elby Designs IF 109 TGTSH.

Quick and well packaged:
@UndercoverBrother
@AThousandDetails
@A.S.

@AThousandDetails thanks for the great speedy service and comms on my first buy from the marketplace.

Thanks for smooth and trouble-free transaction to
@dropthedyle for Experts Sleepers ES-8 !

thanks to @box78 for accepting my offer and despatching the item so quickly. no drama, well packaged and in great nick. reespect

It was great making deals with user @berth9999
Really nice guy!

this user has left ModularGrid

Watch out when dealing with @ping_panic
I was the first to reply, I accepted his request for two modules and than he dumped me for a higher bid.
Not cool at all!

This is my first and last post about this thing: You are wrong, you were not the first one, check this:

http://i.imgur.com/p6EZ0YM.png

cheers

Watch out when dealing with @ping_panic
I was the first to reply, I accepted his request for two modules and than he dumped me for a higher bid.
Not cool at all!
-- dukesofhazzard

this user has left ModularGrid

My bad, I wasn't the first, my apologies.
@ping_panic
Anyway, just for the sake of truth.
http://imgur.com/OJOD31V

It was great making deals with user @berth9999

Really nice guy!

I think I got a pretty good on a Jones O'Tool Oscilloscope deal with @ping_panic. Priced much lower than 80% of scheiders I see a lot. And almost new. (Foil still on the display.) Boxed very good. Good communication. Good deal. :-)

@vendenperros was a great user to make deals with

really nice guy!

@seasway - a great transaction for a Lifeforms SV1.. packed well and shipped immediately. Thanks!

had a great trade with @zvuku!

Got a Rosie from @octon. Excellent communication and quickly shipped.

I can recommend alien, mnpzn, kansha, strat & p_ache. Bought several stuff from each of those lovely people and never had any problems.

Smooth transaction with @demyottens, thanks very much!

I haven't given ups for 2 nice people i've bought stuff from in the past on Modulargrid.

@lenni for Intellijel Metropolis
@evzone for Mutable Instruments Clouds

Making deals with @magneteyez is always a pleasure :)
Recommended user.

It has been great making deals with @brhmh . Really nice guy. Everything was perfect.

thanks to @bosco for quick shipping, very good packaging and mint module. Take care.