So I'm confused on something. Let's say for example I had a gate out from a sequencer into an envelope generator, and that was going into a VCA. Then I would take two oscillators, run them through something to combine the waveforms, and then have that CV signal going into the VCA.
Where would I send the CV out from the sequencer to? To which oscillators 1v/oct input if there are two going into the VCA?
I would really appreciate help, trying to plan a system that will work and this is stumping me for some reason. Thanks!

Then I would take two oscillators, run them through something to combine the waveforms, and then have that CV signal going into the VCA.

The output of that something is probably an audio signal, no CV?

Where would I send the CV out from the sequencer to? To which oscillators 1v/oct input if there are two going into the VCA?

You can always mult the CV.

While I am not quite sure what you try to achieve you can always test those basic building blocks in the TrueGrid synth here on MG. I have setup a small system according how I think you might want to patch stuff.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/synth/180172/1121

changes half the rack based on this problem

"You can always mult the CV"

.....dammit. I actually thought about that for a sec but for some reason it didn't seem possible. I...don't know why. Thanks for the help though! Teh moar yu know

Actually ya know what, this could still help me. I'll just run the Telharmonic (when it comes out) into my Beatstep and it can be some kind of bassline or ambient backround. Except I only have one ADSR, so I can't have the Beatstep run at the same time as the z8000 ;-;