Such an underrated module! Love this sequencer. Incredibly powerful. Pair it with some quantizers and a Trigger Riot, and you have the best sequencer combo in Euro. Amazing. Can't believe so few euro sequencers have this many outputs/inputs.

can someone explain how this sequencer works? I wanted it until multiple people told me you can't use a regular envelope generator? What's the deal with that?

can someone explain how this sequencer works? I wanted it until multiple people told me you can't use a regular envelope generator? What's the deal with that?
-- Ashekyu

Well, there's no gate outputs, so you'll have to mult your clock to trigger envelopes. It also runs at 10v fully clockwise, so it's a little hard to dial in accurate pitches.

It's a great modulation sequencer though.

THAAANK YOUUUU I've been looking for an answer like that for a while. Thinking of just waiting for this http://www.arturia.com/beatstep-pro/overview , it's not gonna be out for a while but it seems amazing to use with modular synths!

Ashekyu --your better off waiting for the beatstep pro -
it will cost less and be way more useful ..i am glad i sold my z8000 last year

Ashekyu --your better off waiting for the beatstep pro -
it will cost less and be way more useful ..i am glad i sold my z8000 last year

-- FSK1138

Sooo excited for the beatstep pro! I have the old beatstep, so I guess I'll use that until the new one comes out.

Sooo excited for the beatstep pro! I have the old beatstep, so I guess I'll use that until the new one comes out.
-- Ashekyu

you should keep the old beatstep !.. i am hoping for a os update . and for the price it has cv and gate -
i am using the qunexus also - if you ad the beatstep pro you have all the cv and gate you will ever need !!

i got rid of all my lfo's and adsr's - only keeping VCO and custom FX in my eurorack
all of my 5U (MU) stuff are filters ,logic and some custom stuff ;)

Anybody knows what the connectors on the back are for?