Hi,

Any news from XAOC about a release date ?

Cheers,

Im thinking really cool, then, i realized, no variable clock, kind of limits the module, don't get me wrong , i love the sleek small design of the module , variable clock just feels like an important factor.

oh almost forgot, ability to run 2 different effects, in such a small unit, a nice addition, guess the fv1 chip isn't strong enough, maybe 1 day there will be multiple in's and out's, still running 2 effects possible ?

Hi,

Any news from XAOC about a release date ?

Cheers,
-- wazou

YESSSSS !

https://xaocdevices.com/main/timiszoara/?fbclid=IwAR0aSJvijHHLqZsjRLr2JQQ4uAoeXujzgCQDOT3WYeKrr_UAeI-5xLggr10

Hi ADR, All,

Thanks a lot for that link, good to know it's coming! ...And now it's waiting till it becomes available ;-)

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

I really want to see a side by side between this, the new Happy Nerding FX Aid Pro and the new ALM/Busy Circuits MFX. They all look good. I am not getting along with Beads and would like to replace it with one of these multi effects modules.

oh almost forgot, ability to run 2 different effects, in such a small unit, a nice addition, guess the fv1 chip isn't strong enough, maybe 1 day there will be multiple in's and out's, still running 2 effects possible ?
-- Gravitymike

According to the effects list, there will be a few dual algo, like for example reverb on left and delay on right side, tho' they share the same controls so not that much tweakable in that situation, but I'm pretty sure those will be of a great help at some points

So mine arrived yesterday, I slept only a few hours since, to capture a few spots I've been to. What a great fx module!

The installed algo's are not convincing.
Happy Nerding's FX aid, beats it all the way .
If can't find other stuff to install I will definitely not keep it .
Quite disappointed.

Other FX I own to compare with :
FXaid / Mimeophon / Monsoon / Desmodus Versio / TipTop Z5000.

Hi Adr,

Great demo! Thanks a lot for demoing your Timiszoara to us :-)

I am saving money for the Starlab so this module and the mentioned FX Aid by Sebastopol have to wait ;-)

Thanks a lot for your video/sound demo, have a good weekend and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

The installed algo's are not convincing.
Happy Nerding's FX aid, beats it all the way .
If can't find other stuff to install I will definitely not keep it .
Quite disappointed.

Other FX I own to compare with :
FXaid / Mimeophon / Monsoon / Desmodus Versio / TipTop Z5000.
-- Sebastopol

Sorry to read that, for me it's quite the opposite, I love my FXAIDs ad I found the Timiszoara a very good companion, as it has a very diferent set of algos ! And I really love how it sounds. For exeemple, reverbs, on the FXAID it's quite impossible to get very short reverbs, where in the Timiszoara you really caan shape drum and perc reverbs with almost no tails.

The only - point would be the first slider that has a small latency, but not when driven via CV.

Hi Adr,

Great demo! Thanks a lot for demoing your Timiszoara to us :-)

I am saving money for the Starlab so this module and the mentioned FX Aid by Sebastopol have to wait ;-)

Thanks a lot for your video/sound demo, have a good weekend and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Thanks to YOU Garfield, you do an incredible, if not crazy job at your site! thank you for that.

Does make me wonder, though...how will HN's new version of the FX Aid fit into that lineup? There's definitely something rather different going on there, and I'm not just talking about the added display. Ostensibly, it could be another FV-1 module...or...?

apparently the algos are the same for the Pro than the other iterations, according to the online FXAID app.

Thanks to YOU Garfield, you do an incredible, if not crazy job at your site! thank you for that.

-- -ADR-

Thank you ADR :-) Be aware that you do a fantastic job with all your demo video's!

Kind regards, Garfield.

just how low noise is "low noise wet dry"
erica dual fx is noisey as hell. not sure if im keen on another spin fv1 gamble tbh..