1. The search field occasionally stops accepting input. I can type part of a module name and the field will arbitrarily no longer let me type.
  2. Refreshing the page usually allows me to fix this.
  3. However within the last month, a new behaviour has presented itself. Intermittently, after refreshing the page to resolve the above issue a number of modules (possibly up to half) will be deleted from the rack. There’s no rhyme or reason to it, but anecdotally the 1U row in my Intellijel case is always deleted and the upper row in my Make Noise case seems to be targeted.

Chrome and Safari, anecdotally worse in Safari.

Overall I’m really disappointed with what seems to be a progressive degradation of mobile support (many things just “don’t work well” but are intermittent or simply difficult to use).

When I have free time to use Modulargrid I am largely on a mobile device, similarly when I need to refer to Modulargrid while building a system I am most likely to use my phone, as it is the most practical.

Thanks for reporting, I want to fix the issues but have a difficult time to replicate them.
However I have an idea what's going wrong.
I assume you're experiencing the problems on the My Modular page?

The desktop version listens to keyboard shortcuts. Shortcuts like backspace delete modules, d duplicates them and so on.
If the browser enters shortcut mode, the input fields are disabled, maybe this happens on your iOS device.

I have now disabled the whole shortcut routine for touchdevices, it makes no sense there anyway.
I have already deployed what's hopefully is a fix. Check back if it improves the behaviour or not.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

I’ve been testing for a couple of days and can no longer reproduce, so it seems resolved. THANK YOU!!!

Maybe I should have noticed that every time I was getting to the “d” in “Clouds” something happened, but I never used the keyboard shortcuts anyway.

I’ve been testing for a couple of days and can no longer reproduce, so it seems resolved. THANK YOU!!!

That's good to hear!

Maybe I should have noticed that every time I was getting to the “d” in “Clouds” something happened, but I never used the keyboard shortcuts anyway.

Nobody uses the shortcuts, except me. That's a shame, because the , and . are quite nice.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net