After recommendations I bought Ladik S-186 Dual trig/gate delay module for my generative patches.
I know how the module works but I can’t figure out how to use in an interesting way :-(
I would really appreciate some tips how to use it.
ModularGrid Rack

Ah, good...you have a Boolean module. Try this: send two gates into an AND gate, but delay one of them. The result will be a gate that's only open when the two gate signals are present...otherwise, nothing happens. This gives you a THIRD gate signal that you can route where it's needed. Or use one gate in, but take the other gate input out of something faster...and then, you can use the gate delay to "slip" one of the gates back and forth over the other one, resulting in the ability to shift rhythmic patterns via delay adjustments. Lots of abuse potential...but keep in mind, the gate delay really does require the delayed gate to be sent on to something else that can interpret what the delayed signal does vs. an undelayed gate. In of itself, it's NOT interesting, no.

And one caveat: Arturia lists the Rackbrutes as holding 88 hp per row, and this should match up 1:1 with the size of the synth's control panel. It looks like you might've built this around this rumor that the Rackbrutes hold 89 hp. This just isn't true.

I bought both the Boolean and the Gate Delay after your recommendations, so I hoped you would leave a comment.
And so you did :-)
Thanks a lot for the tips about how to use them. I look forward for checking out the patch ideas.
I am not aware of the 88/89 ”debate”. But the rack in Modulargrid is exactly how my rack looks IRL.
When I mesaures the Rackbrute and the MB 2S I find that the width of both is 455 mm.
So there is actually room for 91 hp!

Well, OK then! Actually, if there's space, cram SOMETHING in it! Just make sure to not pop the P/S with all that module-cramming...

Right...also, another method for the gate delay would be to create "flams" on percussives. Since they delay any pulse, you can combine a "raw" trigger pulse with a slightly delayed one, and (using an OR gate) sending the result to something like a lowpass gate. Result: that classic rapid-fire "fadap!" drum lick, pretty much on anything you like. These pulse delays have LOADS of abuse potential, depending on where you send the output.