Hi all,
does anyone have a solid way of clocking PNW to midi ? I want to sync modular to my DAW (Logic x) with Logic as the master and modular as the slave.

I had a yarns diy running into the Pams clock but it was little eratic.
Ive also tried using my Behringer crave as an intermediary but its not at all smooth or consistent.
Looking for a new solution, all opinions welcomed

Thanks

There is 2 expanders for Pamela. Pexp-1 and Pexp-2.

The problem ( If Im correct ) with the Pams expanders is they do not provide midi in, only out. It assumes that Pams is the master, I need it to be the slave.

Should work assuming you are using a layout with clock output on Yarn (Gate/trig 3 -> Clock In) and clock PPQN are the same on clock source and pam.

Hi Ambientnun,
I'm using mmMidi, and it's a great midi couple to Pamela, you could send the clock thru x24 output and the transport to start pamela thru run output. It's only 4hp, and you got 2 channels midi to send CV/gate to your modules. No issues found in my use, so handy imho.

You should have no prob syncing pam to the yarns, mine is clocked with my hermod gate 8 output but i have Spent some Time finding the right ppqn setting on the pam ,now it.s rock stable and doesn’t even need a reset or start has it detects the clock immediately from hermod.