Just having built my first modular with 2 Hysteria VCOs and an Eudemonia Filter/mixer.
When I patch out the outs from the VCOs into the mixer I need to turn the gain all the way down to 9 o'clock to prevent overdrive.
Are outs really normally that hot in a modular VCO or am I doing something wrong here? It would be nice with a little wiggle room on the gain controls of the mixer to match the 2 channels.

Are you attempting to run your modular outs to a line input on an external mixer? If so, yes, modular output is very hot. I've been pretty lucky and have been able to attenuate my signal in the rack, but you may need to invest in a line output module.

Sorry, just re-read the post. I'm not sure why your oscillators may be overdriving your filter but attenuation options for audio and CV are always a good idea.

I am running the Hysteria VCO's into the Eudemonia mixer, controlling the VCA with a ADSR envelope. The VCA LED indicates it is very close to overdriving. The output from the Eudomonia feeds into a Ladix A-570 line out module. Everything is very close to clipping. Don't know if you normally would put an attenuator between an ADSR and a VCA?