I've been looking for the past few months at all the usual haunts, but to no avail. Anyone in the know have details on this super useful module?

(DUPLICATE)

have you tried contacting them? - there's a mail link in the middle of their home page

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

TBH, I had wanted to see if anyone had any info before reaching out. With the state of the world from COVID, I get scared for small manufacturers that I'll be reaching out to someone who is overwhelmed or worse.

But, I just did, and Rune got back to me super fast! Looks like there are more on the horizon, and the plan is to keep on making them. Pretty excited for that.

Anyone lucky enough to get their hands on one from the initial run?

That's brilliant news!!!

both for you and others who want them and that they are going to keep making them

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

07 Aug 2021

Currently the Elektrofon Klang is not being produced. I have spoken with Rune Waruus numerous times over the past two years. Klang was a sideline during his normal job up until early 2021. He has been busy staring up a new company with the financial aid from Norway. The primary obstacle facing Rune in trying to bring the Klang back into production is the shortage of electronic components and supply chain necessary to resume production. The pandemic has desperately hurt many companies forcing closures due to shortages. Rune is still focused; however, on other developments for Eurorack user’s in the meantime that do not require the chips required by Klang. I won’t disclose what he is working on; but, it will be a game changer for us enthusiasts.

I will say that if you visit any of the Eurorack & Synth Groups on Facebook and advertise a request as WTB, you may be able to buy one used from someone and I’d be prepared to pay a premium for the module if you are desperate. I recently picked one up third hand at around $105 above the new price in 2019.