"May not fit" is a gross understatement. This thing won't fit, or barely fits in everything I have tried it in. In an Intelligel Pallet you can absolutely forget it. :-(

Thanks for the info, I was just about to jump on an offer for one to add to a palette case. What rail presents an issue, exactly? Upper one? Lower one? Both? And do you think some filing down of the PCB could help? Had to do that with a MN Rosie once...

Thanks for the info, I was just about to jump on an offer for one to add to a palette case. What rail presents an issue, exactly? Upper one? Lower one? Both? And do you think some filing down of the PCB could help? Had to do that with a MN Rosie once...
-- theneweuropa

You can't file the PCB. There are metal parts folded over the PCB on the ends. I can jam the thing in my pallet case, but you can have issues with the stuff near it because it bows the rails out wider. Especially bad in 4MS pods.

Just to add to the above, this doesn't fit the Tiptop Mantis case. Neither the upper nor lower half.

I did get this to fit the Behringer Go case, but only by loosening the top-and-bottom rails and basically jamming it in. It indeed bows the rail/case slightly, but luckily doesn’t affect adjacent modules thanks to the sliding square nuts. Also not visibly bowed, so my OCD doesn’t go crazy — but definitely a buzz kill on this new module, despite the amazing liquidation price.

Fits tightly in Arturia RackBrute 6U and Behringer Go.