Thread: DivKid ochd

Ah, this is ringing some bells. Did we speak a good while back? I remember discussing a lot of misfortune with not just Eurorack but some other gear too.

I understand wanting to move on from gear you've had a bad experiece from, things can certainly feel tainted after bad experiences.

I do think it's important to highlight that this is an extremely rare case both for ochd and for the wider format/industry in terms of failure rates. I know with lots of this piled on you likely won't want to hear this but it's absolutely not in line with anyone elses experience I know.

The failure rate on ochd is well below 1%, I'd have to double check figures but it's into multiple decimal points. Thousands of people are very happy with the module. For gear that I've bought I've experienced similarly very low failure rates all round, very low problems I wouldn't call a failure even too, back from buying my first pieces of gear pre Eurorack, into Eurorack and years later onto now.

Again, none of this is to deny or dispute your experience, just to be clear for everyones benefit.

As for Instruo, I'd be surprised if there wasn't some degree of "lost in translation" at play here. I've collaborated with Jason and the team for many years now and they are always professional and happy to help from my experience and others I've spoken to. However I will be passing this on for the benefit of everyone and to discuss further. Is your username here enough to trace back any contact?

All the best and I hope you have a better experience of music making with your gear ahead.

Thread: DivKid ochd

Hi Humdrum,

first of all I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience with the module. It's absolutley not what I know others have experienced, it's not how Instruo operate for ochd or in general and this isn't what I'd expect. This isn't to deny your experience but simply to say that's not how things operate normally.

Just speaking generally videos are a really handy way for a company to hear and see what's happening and that can sometimes speed up the process and help diagnose.

Would you like to provide me with further information so I can follow this up with Instruo?

All the best, Ben.

Oh sorry, didn't realise this was a unicorn account only feature. Super handy either way.

How about in 'My Modular' there could be a Move Row Up / Move Row Down buttons? So when you add a new row you can easily move rows without having to move each individual module.
-- wishbonebrewery

Hey, you can do that under the edit tab, swap row X for Y.

Ah ... my bad!

Sorry to multi-post ... The Taiko from Polaxis can't be found anywhere, so that needs to stay unless I'm not seeing something.

Found these by searching Moffenzeef and none of the names. Possibly the odd 'O' character causing issues there. Although they show up as listed by that manufacturer but that manufacturer isn't in the list / drop down. Can that be sorted?

Caught out again!

Can it not default to show all options when searching? I genuinely looked and found nothing searching different things.