Work kept me busy over the past few weeks but I spent this entire Sunday in front of my blinking lights…

I’ve been working on creating depth and complexity from simplicity, working with a few oscillators run through thoughtful effects chains affected by interesting modulation sources. These are a bit of that.

Modules rising to the top here: ochd, Vector Space, QPAS, Imitor Versio, Desmodus Versio, and Mimehon. VCO’s lean toward Moogs, Plaits, and BIA.

Hope you enjoy.

• mowse

Nice work as always @mowse, your production and sound design skills are excellent. Put some of this up on bandcamp so I can buy it!

Hey, thanks! That’s quite a compliment. I haven't yet considered myself Bandcamp worthy.

Definitely Bandcamp worthy, looking forward to when you get stuff up there.

Hi Mowse,

It has been awhile ago since I have heard from you, but here you make it worthwhile our waiting! :-) Some great funny sounds around 13:00 in the first track by the way. Great transition around 16:00 too!

I agree here fully with Troux, your music is definitely Bandcamp worthy, so go for it! :-)

The beginning of the second track "Orb Weaver", is just sublime! The third track is a little nice track too. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us and I hope to see, sorry, to hear you soon on Bandcamp, kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads