Just curious. I've always been a big fan of sennheiser (crisp mids, solid lows, little fatigue on long sessions.. For me at least) and prefer over the ear cans... Although recently I've been using some pretty respectable pods... But... What are you using and why?
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/modulaire-maritime-victor-alpha-2 (recommended) is my output so... Bluetooth works as well.

Sony MDR-7506 headphones are my primary headphones when recording and checking mixes, but I also use a cheap pair of Creative HQ-1450 headphones as well, the idea being that they're closer to what the average person is likely to be listening on.

AKG K371. I love them. I had seen some good reviews and found a fair deal on them. I needed something to replace a well worn pair of Sennheiser HD280 that I was accustomed to for years. The AKGs are so much more accurate. I'll probably stick with them going forward.

Thanks for the feedback. I may have to look at AKG... Can test a few here locally which is pretty important. I don't have any experience with them. Not my favorite flavor... But, I have a soft spot for Sony dj cans... A bit bright with a boomy low-end if memory serves... But the memories... And their great design. I also see a lot of relative new comers to the game... Any other suggestions?

I started with a Beyerdynamic Lagoon that I got for my train commutes. It was pretty good cabled, far better than wireless. When it broke (crappy plastic construction) I looked at the typical Beyers for production. Very good cans. But I happened to audition an Audeze LCD-2 closed back and fell completely in love. It's big, heavy, comes with a crazy big flight case and I don't care because it's extremely transparent and does incredibly accurate stereo imaging. It's less neutral than my monitor speakers so it's a good double validation.

Modular playlist on SoundCloud

Wow... Nice headphones. Planar tech is neat stuff. May have to find a vendor locally just to give them a listen. Big thanks everyone!