ModularGrid Rack

Hey there!
First of all, thanks to this amazing site and thanks to all of you for discussion about eurorack. I'm literally spending hours reading, watching, all the incredibile info on this community. So, again, thank u.

I've decided to open my first thread ever (i mean, ever.) because i would like to have some input, feedbacks from you guys.
About what? Of course about what i should buy for my modular, what i really miss there bla bla.
As you can see in the pic, i already own all of that module (i found a lot of really great deal on the marketplace, some module are not already here, but they will arrive).

So, what i miss guys? What i really need?
You don't see any effect module, because i will use my Earhquacker Device Pedals "Avalanche" for an incredibile and complex reverb and delay. I don't care about interaction with midi and computer (even if i have the doepfer A-190-3 just in case). I have also another sequencer (Pittsburgh Sequencer), a Korg SQ-1 and a Noise (Doepfer A-118) and a Mutant Bassdrum (Hexinverter).
So fell free to guide me, help me, suggest module or something that i really need (i've an extra doepfer case, the little one..)
I'm building and playing with my modular in many ways, but let's say that i'm really into (fucked up) all the ambient /drone (melodic) stuff. So, keep in mind that please.
My two fav band? Nine Inch Nails and Stars Of The Lids.

Thank to all of you for your time, and if u wanna write me, cool, otherwise, cool as well.
Take care, take care, take care (yeah, Explosions In The Sky).

Cheers,
Marco from badapuppi Italy