Hi peeps :-)

I've only just got into modular stuff and this site has been really helpful. Yesterday I decided to sign up for a Unicorn account as a show of support for the work being done here.

I have a question... Would it be possible to add a simple toggle to lock/unlock racks for editing?

Reason I ask is, I have been coming to my account on my android phone and sometimes, when I scroll the page I accidentally move a module and it is a real pita to fix.

So, once I have finished tweaking stuff I think it would be great to be able to lock it so that I can't make any accidental changes.

Cheers

andy

Hey,
I have that problem sometimes too and I am wondering if racks should be automatically be locked on small screens in general.
Not sure if anyone is planning on an iPhone?
Thanks for supporting!

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Hey,
I have that problem sometimes too and I am wondering if racks should be automatically be locked on small screens in general.
Not sure if anyone is planning on an iPhone?
Thanks for supporting!

-- modulargrid

Yeah, locking on small screens would be great, unless someone is using a larger tablet of course.

I suppose I could always log out on my phone, which would sort out the issue short term...

And no problem re support. I have found your app to be so helpful in arranging my new module and planning possible changed in the future, so becoming a Unicorn was the least I could do.

cheers

andy

I put it on the to do list.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

I put it on the to do list.
-- modulargrid

Excellent! Thanks :-)

No rush, of course... Get important stuff out of the way first.

cheers

andy

Just wanted to second this notion. I visit MG through the mobile a lot and I need to apply ninja skills to avoid moving a module (thank goo I don't have sausage fingers!). :) So yeah, if/when this is an option that will be great.

All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.