why did you separate the output jack from the rest of the jacks?

Umm -- it wasn't me!
In fact, if it had been, all the jacks would be near the top, MIX lowest. The knobs would be on the bottom half. But that's just me and because I'm used to a two row skiff with the mixer located bottom right.

You could always just mount it upside down in your case? ;-)

Mounting it upside down doesn't eliminate the separated outputs. I actually already mount most of the modules in the bottom and middle rows of my 9U upside down to group jacks.

I got this at the same time I got a Sputnik 6-channel mixer. The 2hp Mix has superior channel bleed. I sometimes wish they would do 4-8hp because their engineering is on point.

Can you tell us a bit more of the 2hp Mix - How significant is the channel bleed would you say..? Does it distort audio signals anything? Any other thing to consider..?

There is pretty much zero channel bleed and you have to have multiple signals turned up all the way befor the way before there is distortion. The distortion is pretty clean sounding and when observed on a scope looks like a straight clip. The 2hp mix also works really well with control voltages and the scaling on the knobs is quite smooth, without any big jumps in volume.

There is pretty much zero channel bleed and you have to have multiple signals turned up all the way befor the way before there is distortion. The distortion is pretty clean sounding and when observed on a scope looks like a straight clip. The 2hp mix also works really well with control voltages and the scaling on the knobs is quite smooth, without any big jumps in volume.
-- CryptoGreen

Oh, I interpreted "The 2hp Mix has superior channel bleed" as if it had major/significant channel bleed. Thanks for sorting that out :)