Hi Folks,

this is my currents Setup, together with an ARTURIA KeyStep, which I use for both playing the Lifeforms SV-1 and for Chord sequencing of an external ROLAND Boutique JX-03.

I have to say that so far I did not yet make use of all the capabilities of the Mother, the Hammer and the Atlantis.
However, I do miss a bit of Randomness in my Rig. Should I add something specific for that, or is it just a matter of time and understanding the capabilities of my current modules?

Thanks
Martin

Hey martin. Noise is a basic form of random and the mother32 has a noise output jack. Probability is another useful form of random( heads or tails) . Looks like you have filled the racks so at some later point when you expand you might consider something like ornaments and crime which is also useful for other functions

Thanks for the impulses in the reply. That was new to me and helpful, I tried a bit with noise now.
I actually think of adding a third 104 row (my Rack is actually a Moog Two Tier Case that can be expanded quite easily).
What do you mean by "heads or tails" - it does not seem to be a specific module name...?

Hi Marin

The heads and tails concept of probability is the main function of mutable instruments branches which is a small and inexpensive module.