Just another poke about. An attempt to build something that would make Psytrance.
Probably overkill on some things and missing vital components, but I'm enjoying trying to figure things out/fill the rack.
Comments welcome.
Keep on patching.
ModularGrid Rack

There is a music shaped hole in my soul that needs patching up...

After glancing at it, you most likely need more VCAs and mixers - it's difficult to get too many, especially with the amount of mod sources you have!

I put andore, germanium and three veils, how many more VCAs does one man need :D

You'd be surprised, honestly.
If you want to just set a drum rhythm going and that's it you won't need many, but as soon as you want to modulate the drums - change an 808 drive amount over time or whatever - the VCA usage starts stacking up!

Thanks for the input, I'm years away from ever getting as far as a build like this, which is why I'm putting in the hours now researching and learning as much as possible. By the time I get to looking at even a 2 x 104 I hope I should know what I'm doing.
Keep Patching.

Thanks for the input, I'm years away from ever getting as far as a build like this, which is why I'm putting in the hours now researching and learning as much as possible. By the time I get to looking at even a 2 x 104 I hope I should know what I'm doing.
Keep Patching.
-- ReactivOrchestraoftheBark

Hey Reactiv,

I write Psy-trance and have built up this small rack which I use in pair with my productions.

I'm way off ever having a psy track purely from the mod, but this has been great to get some super nice leads, especially a harsh but silky FM that resulted in messing around with the Maths for hours... wish I could remember how I'd patched it! :P

ModularGrid Rack