Some melodic sequencing and thick powerful drones. Thoughts?

Nice! Is the uScale mainly for the TM? Might be better to get a Disting then. Disting has a TM-algorithm with built in quantization and can do like 70 other things too.

I'm not sure what the Maths is for since you don't have much CV to mix in this rack? Envelopes and LFOs? If that's the case then there are other, less hp-consuming options.

Thanks for the advice! I can't wrap my mind around the Disting at the moment. I am very new to Eurorack so i'd prefer to start with each module doing one thing (no menu diving) Maths is because everyone says that everyone needs it. I'll be running some offboard synths (Ms-20 etc) so Maths can have fun with those as well.

MATHS is fine...it's probably the best bang-for-buck complex modulation source out there. The only concern I have here is about that MS-20, since it uses a different CV scaling and inverted gate/triggers, and usually that means a standard-changer module needs to be in the system...but only if you're needing to fully link this cab and the MS-20. But sending voltage curves from the MATHS directly into the '20s patch panel...that won't need that. Plus, there are a few 'creative' ways to fudge the MS-20 into some neat behavior by using its external processor section to do a little 'mistranslation' of incoming signals. Try feeding it some electronic percussion signals, for example, and then spreading the results out to both the '20 and the modular. Depending on how much early Aphex Twin you've heard, the results might seem...familiar.

Thank you so much! I'll try it!

Nice! Is the uScale mainly for the TM? Might be better to get a Disting then. Disting has a TM-algorithm with built in quantization and can do like 70 other things too.

I'm not sure what the Maths is for since you don't have much CV to mix in this rack? Envelopes and LFOs? If that's the case then there are other, less hp-consuming options.
-- sislte

Disting MK4 looks sick and not nearly as difficult to operate as I thought. I'll definitely be picking one up.

Yeah, it's another 'Swiss Army Knife', like the MATHS. Extremely useful bit of circuitry!