@HDvice and @manolah both good sellers. Would buy from them again!

Had a great transaction with @Hinterlands313 - would certainly buy from again!

I had great deals with the following sellers: @enn_n , @bark , A.S. and St john . (I was not able to correctly tag these last two…) Thanks all!

thanks to @box78, excellent communication and very helpful seller. Higly Recommended!

Very good transaction with @manolah - great comms and quick delivery with tracking. Cheers!

Great seller @tFunk, fast shipping and most importantly honest guy. Will buy from again.

Thank you!

Great sellers the lot of these gentlemen!

@dysonant
@variouswaysofnoways
@0netwo0netwo

All excellent communication and prompt shipping. All modules arrived exactly as described.

Thanks you guys!

Bought a D-LFO from @Llouwelyn- it has arrived & is working great, physically great shape. Exactly as described. Good transaction- thanks! :-)

Thanks for all your replies on this. I agree with KNYST on this. It was bad manners on my part and I apologise to everyone here for that. I got an email from PayPal this morning to say that they have found in my favour and will get me a full refund.

What I've learned:
It costs WAY more than 20% tax to import something into the UK. It's actually over 30 after the fees.
Switzerland is NOT in the EU!

If there is even a question of import duties, I'll make sure we are clear about it before money changes hands. Not clear like "it's on you bro!" But clear like "it's likely to be over 60 quid, understand?"

Cheers guys

-- oddbeats

Yet another bad call by Paypal. Their 'protection' stinks, because they make bad decisions and the seller gets to pay for it.
I understand your problem with the high extra cost, but it was in fact your problem, and not seller's. If you got back the total amount, I hope you have the good taste, to pay back all postage costs to the seller. Because, now he is losing money due to your mistakes.

Excellent transaction with user A.S. (https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/43874) .
Super fast shipping and very helpful with technical questions. Thanks!

Just had a great transaction with @DohaK - quick responses, shipped quickly, item in great shape, packed perfectly, very helpful. Thanks again!

Had super smooth transactions buying from @nicdro and selling my MakeNoise STO to @kwantor.

Had a smooth transaction as buyer from @hadj
Ultra fast dispatching and clear communication.

A Eurocrack Pusher: "The first time is for free" ;)

Bought an E340 Cloud Generator from @bachelard and everything works great!
No problem shipping from Canada to US. Would recommend to others.

@bosco thanks for a phonogene in mint condition & bulletproof packaging!

Got Dervish from @Nomodulus everything as expected, trusted seller

had a good trade with @mnpzn for the erica synth dtech vcf, btw. great module,
good prize, minimal costs, fast handling, well packed.. thanks to him

Had a good transaction as buyer with @boboter. Super fast dispatching and clear communication.

And i did a nice trade with @Delabelle, if you are local Brussels wiggler, i recommend to meet up with him.
Had a great module/system design/music talk during module handover.

A Eurocrack Pusher: "The first time is for free" ;)

Thank you to @tothof for the deal on the Grendel Formant Filter.
Good seller, fast reply, and module in perfect condition.

I had a few nice, smooth transactions with @Fa Cesario, @Inflexus and @john somatix. Thanks guys!

Bought a MI Clouds module from @A.S. and a 4ms VCA Matrix from @restlessboy. Good people to trade with.

I recommend @mnpzn !

Thanks @WALKER_ for great communication and careful packaging of the module. Would deal again!

thanks to @KLAASKLAR for a smooth trade.

Had a good transaction with @deeait
trusted seller, this time package had a rougher ride than usual, but as was packed properly, everything was good in the end

@moket808

Good seller, easy to interact with, well-packed - etc! THANKS, Manu.

+1!

Just bought 2 modules from @allert
Very good communication via the website. Very friendly user.
As for the modules they arrived fast and were in great condition. They came well packaged and bagged with good bubble wrap protection. The box was also well protected and sealed. I recommemd buying from this user.

If a compactflash card could talk, it would say "yes".

Some great and fast transactions with these sellers:
@variouswaysofnoways
@AThousandDetails

received a brains and pressure points from @starkwether quickly after payment!

Sold @freqout a Pressure Points and Brains, no issues, good buyer!

Great transaction buying a Doepfer A-134-1 tracking module from @manolah. Good communications and the module was as described and well packed for shipping. They even sent me a tracking link, which was super nice and helpful.

Purchased a Boomstar LEVELS from @efFemMasterdrive and a CGS738 - Mangler from @sceledra and both of them were a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again and could not recommend them any higher

I bought two modules from @belleville. I sent the purchase request in the morning, and that same afternoon, he had dispatched the modules. This is the fastest transaction I have experienced! I would also like to mention, that he had written “minor rash” and that turned out to be an exaggeration. The modules were in mint condition. Top seller!!!

Thanks to @jandybala for the Piston Honda MK2.
All good. 10/10

Sold @SH4PES my Metropolis, no issues good buyer, rec'd.

I bought a module from AThousandDetails. Perfect. Fast. Very secure packaging.

Thank you @yufo for the Doepfer A-110-4 QZ VCO. Fair price. Shipped super fast. Packed very well. Good condition. Nice person to deal with.

Thank you @fish for the Synthwerks MG-1 . I love this thing. Simple but effective. Received it very quickly and it was packed safely. Great transaction.

Thank you @sceledra for the Colour Pallette modules Fuzzalo, Variac and Wave Compiler. Good deal, fast shipping, pleased with the transaction. This transaction happened in August 2016 but I'm just getting around to leaving the feedback.

Sold a Phonogene to @peterfs , no issues, rec'd buyer!

Bought a Phonogene from @starkwether. Responsive, and no issues. Recommend as seller.

Bought a Bishops Misc from @kires . Ultra fast shipping and well built module. Would recommend as a seller.

Making deals with @magneteyez was a total pleasure.
Really nice guy.

Had a perfect deal with @Ping Panic. Everything went super smooth and easy and the modules were just as described.
Would do business again anytime.

Had a good transaction with @xPump who was communicative and conscientious before, during, and after my purchase from him. Would buy again.

I want to alert all of you that the user @vjunker has cheated me.
I paid 227€ (through bank transfer...) the 20th september for a MI rings which is never arrived. After my mails about the delay, he said that the package was without the tracking number, so, he could not do anything. Unfortunately I have his mails in which he wrote that the package was insured (and i can't imagine how a package could be insured without a tracking number. Anyway, his last reply to my mails go back to 20th october. He is still selling modules, so, if you don't want to be cheated like me, avoid this user.

Purchased a Befaco Hexa VCA from @mistertim. Shipped from the UK to California. Good deal, fast shipping, great transaction!

Bought a Doepfer A-106-6 from @rogersentry. shipped fast and packed well. Good transaction.

I paid 227€ (through bank transfer...) the 20th september for a MI rings which is never arrived. After my mails about the delay, he said that the package was without the tracking number, so, he could not do anything. Unfortunately I have his mails in which he wrote that the package was insured (and i can't imagine how a package could be insured without a tracking number. Anyway, his last reply to my mails go back to 20th october. He is still selling modules, so, if you don't want to be cheated like me, avoid this user.

-- norakant

Customs problems?
A shipment form Switzerland once took 4 months for me to clear.
Where are you located?

-- norakant

Customs problems?
A shipment form Switzerland once took 4 months for me to clear.
Where are you located?

-- wiggler55550

I'm pretty sure it's a custom problem... the dilemma is that I have not a tracking number and so i can't seek it.
I'm Italy.