I've been experiencing a couple of bugs. I'll go into detail.

Firstly, on this latest rack of mine, any new module I add gets placed directly over another module in the top row. While this isn't a big deal, I was sure the intended functionality was to have the module placed in the first available (large enough) slot. See the screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/Zu6AHPT

Secondly, occasionally I click on a modules's info button instead of the add (+) button. I use a track pad on my laptop and I'm kinda clumsy. Often times when I press back to go back to my rack the rack itself is not how I left it. It's often in some other, earlier configuration from the same rack. I would suggest some sort of save feature. Even if I could manually save the configuration to ensure it stays as it is. I think this would reduce frustrations.

Thirdly, no big deal, I notice that the size (HP) of modules aren't listed on their individual info page.

I love modular grid! I couldn't do without it. I love how it helps me arrange things before I commit to moving it all around.

Thanks a bunch!

-Jordan

Firstly, on this latest rack of mine, any new module I add gets placed directly over another module in the top row.

Indeed that is not what it should look like. Have to check that.

Secondly, occasionally I click on a modules's info button instead of the add (+) button. I use a track pad on my laptop and I'm kinda clumsy. Often times when I press back to go back to my rack the rack itself is not how I left it. It's often in some other, earlier configuration from the same rack. I would suggest some sort of save feature. Even if I could manually save the configuration to ensure it stays as it is. I think this would reduce frustrations.

The whole rack is saved on any movement of a module. If something looks strange, in most cases it is some kind of browser cache issue: just reloading the page will fix most issues.
Btw. the Rack Lock function is there to prevent the accidental movement of modules which often happens on mobile devices. Turn that on to prevent changes of your rack.

Thirdly, no big deal, I notice that the size (HP) of modules aren't listed on their individual info page.

They are in a grey label beside the function tags.

I love modular grid! I couldn't do without it. I love how it helps me arrange things before I commit to moving it all around.

Thanks a bunch!

-Jordan
-- meatbot

Thanks!

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

On https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/forums/index currently the latest four posts shown are as follows:

Feature Request But at this point where Moon and COTK are both heavily int… Today, 04:10 by modulargrid in ModularGrid
0-coast plus.... Hi, I have an Arturia Keystep, and an 0-coast. Also using s… Sunday April 14, 12:52 by ampism in Racks
Current Rack I built the 7U myself out of cherry, it's 220HP. I plan to… Yesterday, 21:20 by cg_funk in Racks
Moog werkstatt with 2hp Euclid Certainly...that's what the Expansion board was intended fo… Friday April 12, 19:56 by Lugia in You

In my time zone, it's Monday, April 15, but in ANY time zone, I have a hard time seeing how Friday, Yesterday, Sunday, and Today are different days.