(PROBABLY BEST LISTENED TO ON DECENT SPEAKERS OR GOOD HEADPHONES TO APPRECIATE THE SUB)
I got a few notes to describe wat g’waan!
I have an old yamaha RX17 which I picked up recently on ebay for £35, and I am running it thru the wasp filter into my tesseract mixer also taking a second out of the wasp filter into the new dreadbox Nostalgia delay via Divkids Mutes (Which is an awesome module by the way). The main drums are from the drumbrute, and the sub bass is a sine wave from the steffcorp oscillator, the second oscillator is also a sine wave going thru an origami wavefolder with cv applied via an lfo. With lashings of compression and a sprinkle of reverb, I hope you enjoy my gentle jam.

Hi Apache-Raver,

Nice racks and gears you got yourself there :-)

You got a nice rhythm tuned there. Wasp filter is always fun, isn't it? By the way, how did you realised your drum sounds?

Divkids Mutes, at first I was interested in it, but now I am not too sure. Can you perhaps tell why you like it so much? What are the pros of the module? Any cons?

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Apache-Raver,

Nice racks and gears you got yourself there :-)

You got a nice rhythm tuned there. Wasp filter is always fun, isn't it? By the way, how did you realised your drum sounds?

Divkids Mutes, at first I was interested in it, but now I am not too sure. Can you perhaps tell why you like it so much? What are the pros of the module? Any cons?

Kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular
Hey buddy, Yeah what I love about the mutes switches is the fact you can flick them, so if I want to just flick a snippet of the beat into the delay, I will use this, I am using this technique in most of my performances. It reminds me of the sort of dynamics I would get when I use to DJ on vinyl, using the crossfader to flick bits of beats over the track you were playing.

Hey Apache-Raver,

That's an interesting point about the Mutes, to flick a snippet of something into it, interesting way of using it :-) Thanks for the hint, I will keep that in mind and I will reconsider the Mutes again.

Thank you and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads