Hello,

I have been lurking here, and I went to CTL MOD in NYC this past week and checked out a ton of gear.

Here is the rig that I am thinking of, but am not too sure.
ModularGrid Rack

I GREATLY like the PHONOGENE module as my base, as I like the lucky dragons west coast sound, and I feel like you can do allot with this. Paired with the MATHS I think there could be allot of potential.

So right now my modest (and fancy) rig is
1) PHONOGENE
2) MATHS
3) Rosie for sound out.

I was also thunking of CLOUDS to round out, delay, to alter the phonogene sounds.

I don't have a ton more cash, so i was thinking I could bring in sounds and sequences from my computer using Audulus or something like it?

Am I missing something to build this in order to make full sounds? Will this kit work as is without clouds?

Any suggestions to fill this out or 2 modules [for now]?

I think you'll be fine. But my 2 cents:

1. Rosie is a mono module. The 2 inputs are mono(both are in the center, not panned left and right). It's designed to let you crossfade between 2 mono signals. You can use the aux send and return to the Clouds to get some stereo reverbs, but you'll be patching back and forth between the Rosie and the Clouds... It's doable, but what if you bought another stereo module one day?
    so maybe choose another output module that has stereo inputs(Like the "Outs Mk. II" from Pittsburgh), if you don't want your Clouds' reverb and delays end up in mono.

2. If you want to add something, try some modulation modules(LFO, Envelope, etc).
    Yes, the MATHS can be used as a LFO or Envelope, but it's only one module.
    Maybe get a LFO to control the size and position of the Clouds?

Cheers! And happy tweaking!