Hey y'all! Below is my current system, which I use not as a standalone synth, but in conjunction with the Octatrack. I primarily make dance music (house/global club). The Octatrack handles sequencing, cv trigger/lfo, drums, samples (pads/melodies, vocals, modular live sampling), and fx (paired with a Memory Man w/ Hazarai for delay) and the Palette takes care of dub chords (Tides) and basslines (hence the 6 vcas). I sold my Nord Rack 2 to get into modular for creative reasons, and have been very pleased with the results thus far.
alt text

Yet, because it's such a small case (and do not want to expand to a bigger one), I wonder if it would be best to rearrange some modules and replace the Mutant Brain with a CV.OCD so that I can free up 8hp of rack space. My first change will be to get a filter with more patching and sonic capabilities so I am waiting for Three Sisters to be back in stock. Would it be wise to pair it with another analog osc like the Mangrove, or should I consider something else for my setup? Any recommendations or critiques are greatly appreciated! Thank you!
alt text