Please review my rack. I like to play generative, poly-rhythmic with layered elements of sequencing. I want to be able to interact with my pieces as much as allow them to shape themselves. I would like feedback on types of modules to explore using with some possible examples. Thank you for your time.

Hi Radtron,

I had a look at your rack, quite some modules are okay however I am missing the filters, I didn't see any filters, right? So plan at least two filters if possible. One more EG would be useful too.

I am missing a mixer as well before you put the output to the Rosie module from Make Noise.

Just when I wanted to click the Submit button I realised... I don't think I see any LFOs here as well? So plan at least one or two LFOs. I noticed you got two VCA modules, one quad VCA, so perhaps for the moment you keep the quad VCA and ditch the other VCA to get some space for the LFOs?

Though Maths is a good module, it eats up quite a bit of your HP space, so you might want to consider to take another EG instead of the Maths to save some space. If you want to stick with the same brand then you might want to consider Contour but there are other brands around that come with (more space) efficient EG modules.

I noticed you plan quite a few logic modules, which is of course on one hand good to have but if you relate that to the size of your rack, it might be perhaps one logic module too much? Saving space again and use that for a filter instead?

Other than that, I wish you good luck, welcome to modular synthesizers and have fun :-) Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads