Greetings Knobs. I'm new to modular, but not new to synths by any means. I'm looking at building a 44 space dotcom-based system to complement/supplement my new Moog Voyager XL. I plan on using the internal voices as much as possible, but use the modular to mangle/modulate. That's why there are so many filters/effects in a system this big, but it only has one oscillator of its own.

From reading on the Moog forum, I read that the dotcom FFB isn't as good as the mos-lab. Mos-Lab has some crazy back order wait time currently. What other options are there? Is the club of knobs FFB any good? I like that the dotcom has a CV assistant module, is that feature common in other brands?

One more newb question: I read on the analog craftsman description of the 4x Insturment Interface module about differences in impedance levels between modular and Insturment & line levels. Can I connect the output of a mixer module directly to my audio interface? Or to the audio input on my voyager? Or maybe a better question is, what's the last module my signal should pass through before leaving the synth?