this user has left ModularGrid

Fun jam using my new Winter Modular Eloquencer to create songs and random modes plus scale and ratchet patterns:

I think this is now my favorite Eurorack sequencer as it can create presets, save hundreds of patterns chain them together for future edit and playback plus random, pendulum and other modes to spice up patches.

Hi Sacguy71,

Fantastic melody you got there! Sounds indeed like a very nice handy module that Eloquencer. So you are going to throw the Metron in the bin? ;-)

Today your sound in your video isn't very clear, it sounds a bit "distanced". Is/are the microphone(s) too far away, not taking an output signal for recording your music? Your video is great though, can see you nicely working with the Eloquencer!

Thanks a lot for sharing this jam, have fun with the Eloquencer and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks Garfield,

No, I have the WMD Metron with Voltera and Axxent expanders along with Stillson Hammer sequencers in my 14u MDLR case. The Eloquencer lives in my Doepfer monster base case with Varigate 4+ sequencer. My travel 6u case has Pamela New Workout, Euclidian circles v2 and Mimetic Digitalis. So I have sequencers covered for my three modular cases. Thus far, the Eloquencer is my favorite of the sequencers as it is super easy to use and program on the fly for more intricate melodic compositions. For percussion, the Metron is super awesome. I am waiting to see what happens with Endorphin.es Ground Control and for future firmware updates with Erica Synths Black Sequencer. If I get more sequencers for new cases, the Vector with expander would be fun plus Erica Synths Drum Sequencer.

Hi Sacguy71,

Wow, lots of sequencers. Soon you become the new Tangerine Dream ;-)

Well yes, the Ground Control has still not been released and the Black Sequencer just has been released but then I bought the Five12 already, so both have bad luck. I am going to use for a while the Five12 - Vectron with the Drum Sequencer (Erica Synths).

Glad to hear that the WMD Metron has found a nice spot in your MDLR case!

Have fun with them all and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks Garfield,

Well I cannot be presumptous to think I will reach that high level perhaps with years of practice and recording and also adding new partners to a band one day. I love sequencers they really are the secret spice for song composition. I mean modular is great with variety but the mix of sequencers creates the song. I am good for long time on sequencers until I get more cases and modules hehe. Vector and Black Sequencer look fun. You have a great setup with your complex sequencers as well. I like the Metron for drum as it feels like a mini drum pad in how the soft touch buttons respond. That said, I do want some more Erica Synths modules in the future and the black sequencer when they update firmware a few times.