Is there a way to upload a panel alternative with all the jacks and sliders present?
This module being manufactor approved makes it impossible at the moment, and the "empty" module looks wierd in a full rack.

Was actually wondering the same thing about the NE Ataraxic Translatron.
The empty panel looks so silly next to the rest of modules in my MG racks. Haha.

same for the black zularic repetitor I have!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

We don't have photos for all the panels but we'll work on getting some of the more popular ones up. Product photos are costly, so we may take a little while to knock them all out...but we're #workinonit :)

It would also be nice if the inverted version was available too, so that my rack on MG looks like my actual rack.

It would also be nice if the inverted version was available too, so that my rack on MG looks like my actual rack.
-- mbl77

You can turn it around in your rack by clicking the rotate button - i don't know if there's a different faceplate for the inverted one but it should work as kind of a fix either way

You can turn it around in your rack by clicking the rotate button - i don't know if there's a different faceplate for the inverted one but it should work as kind of a fix either way
-- Itisdud

Thanks, I didn't realise that!

Am I missing something or did they remove the rotate 180° option ?

Live Techno performances form raw to hypnotic on https://soundcloud.com/ukiyo-umai

Am I missing something or did they remove the rotate 180° option ?
-- ukiyo_

It's an option now in the User Settings
Enable Flip Button

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net