Moved out of a small studio space a couple of months ago, and in the process of downsizing accidentally managed to trade a synth for a small 48hp case of eurorack modules. A couple of months later, what seemed like an innocent additional effects-unit has expanded to a 9u drum and ambient texture-box with me really having no clue of what happened. I guess I’m nearing completion in terms of filling it up, and am fooling myself into believing that it will all de done then. Need some help though with figuring out what is missing, since this is all still very new to me. Most of the stuff I have bought used, with the exception of the DFAM, the Quad VCA and Marbles, so the selection is somewhat a reflection of what has been for sale locally. I also have a beatstep pro, which functions as a bit of a hub for connecting up to my other synths (SH-1, Jupiter 4, Grandmother). Actually am guitarist, so have some external effect boxes such as reverbs, delays and distortion. Goals is to use this for evolving drums/rhythms/textures together with other synths to make ambient krautrockish stuff. Have also thought about using it for mangling existing recordings. Have everything except for Plaits and Batumi. Would those be good additions, and what should I add or perhaps even get rid of/exchange? More modulation, more utilities?

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_886548.jpg

Help!