Peaks is okay. But it's a stereo envelope generator... or basically two independent trigger/gate inputs sharing the same slopes. It will work. But your pretty skint on envelope generators. Using ones inside a menu driven module (like Pamela) might inhibit your workflow if you're dependent on them.

The Ripples has low-pass and band pass. That's okay... but I would start with a multi-mode filter with more options like a Morgasmatron.

Your low-pass gate is more in line with a VCA than a filter. It's a bit like a hybrid between the two. It definitely has a sound to it. But I wouldn't put it over in the filter column.

Take the DFAM out of the rack. Rack space is expensive and having the DFAM eating up rack space and power off of your PSU... I would reserve the space for modules. You're at the point where you're going to start throwing compromises in which modules you get in order to accommodate the DFAM. It's up to you of course.

No Poti expander for the Batumi? To alter waveshapes on your Batumi (other than sine/square), you'll have to change jumpers on the back... the same for sync vs reset.

A second dedicated VCO would also be nice. You have a Dixie and a Plaits. Something that can take sync inputs like a second Dixie or a Rubicon II would give you some options. The Plaits is fine for generic sounds. It's worth keeping. But if you're looking to sync oscillators or get in some more audio rate modulation, a second VCO would be nice.

It's not a bad start. There is a lot to work with as is.