Thank you ModularGrid, I don't think it's a bug, to me it "looks" like more a time-out issue. I was typing (checking things in between as well and read over my huge reply a few times to get rid of my biggest typos) and that was for over 3 hours in total, so perhaps you have a look into the time-out issue of being logged in (meaning after a certain period of time one get's kicked out of the system)? If you don't want to increase the time-out timer (at what time is that set? Then I can put an alarm just before that moment ;-) ) another approach to solve the "issue" is that at least one wouldn't lost the reply one was just busy with... so one would have at least an opportunity to copy the reply, then login again, then paste it and then it can be submitted.

Thanks a lot in advance for looking into this!

By the way, for every reply I try to submit, I get every time (so far I haven't seen an exception to that) this error message in red above the reply message I am typing:

reCAPTCHA error: timeout-or-duplicate. Just try again!

Are you able to do something about that as well? Much appreciated! :-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads