Hi Wiggler55550 and Lugia,

Thanks a lot for the information. Okay fair enough to take a "decent" or "good" output module to bring modular audio output to a line input on a mixer or to speakers, all fair enough :-) It's good to know for certain. I am still worried but at least I got an idea of how to handle this a bit better --> getting good output modules.

Now when I would consider to buy an output module, do I understand you correctly to watch following matters.

Output modules:
- should be AC-coupled based
- just a simple attenuator should be avoided (for using as an output module)
- any other matters to be aware off or to be checked?

If the manual of such output doesn't mention that's AC coupled or not, is there any way of seeing or recognising if it does or doesn't?

About mixers, Lugia, are you saying most mixers are already AC coupled? So I guess that should be mentioned somewhere in the (technical) manual of the mixer? Since I am planning to lead all outputs of the modular system to the mixer first before it's going to my audio installation, I should be fine or is there something I still should be aware of and/or take care off?

Thank you very much in advance for saving my audio installation! :-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads