It looks almost good to go. As far as your envelope generators, you seem to only have AD generators at your disposal (Maths & Erica). The Erica looks like it can produce one full ADSR... but then you're giving up your LFOs. I would think about adding a couple of ADSRs (maybe the Intellijel dual ADSR at 14HP) so that's covered.

Next up would be some modulation toys. I'd go for a micro Ornaments & Crime at 8HP. You should have the space. It's clockable and will also offer an internal sequencer, quantizer, and some other nice toys (though only one mode is available at a time). Sequencers aren't just for notes. So it's always good to have one somewhere, even though the bulk will be coming from your external source. If you only care about sequencing, the Noise Engineering Mimitec Digitalis is a four CV sequencer at 10HP.

If you go with the dedicated Intellijel ADSR, then you might want to swap out the Erica for a Xaoc Batumi at 10HP... plus the Poti expander at 3HP. That gives you four LFOs with lots of options in the same 10HP footprint (plus 3HP for the optional expander).

You have 30HP available, my recommendation will take up 25HP. If you go with the Noise Engineering instead of the micro O_C you'll use 27HP.