Hi Antti,

Oh yes, that extra row does it, gives you a bit more space to plan this a bit better and looks like you got about 44 HP space left if I calculated it correctly. Not much but if you think that's sufficient for the future then you should be fine.

Just still missing that audio input/output module, I see you have added now the Doepfer A-119 for audio input, but where is your audio output? Or did I overlooked it? Don't assume that you Doepfer A-138o is sufficient, that's just the output of the mixer but still at "Eurorack level voltages" which might be a "bit" too high for your possible input of the Octatrack or of your possible external mixer. So therefore you need an audio output module.

Therefore my suggestion to simplify this a bit, take out the A-119 and instead take a module that can do both, i.e. audio input and audio output parallel at the same time, for example Intellijel Audio I/O is such module and doesn't use up too much space. The Doepfer A-119 is 8 HP, that Audio I/O from Intellijel is 10 HP, so you just need 2 HP more. Of course you can take any other kind of audio input/output module, it mustn't be the Intellijel one.

I am just mentioning it because I got it myself, quite happy with it, the only thing I am missing on it is the headphones output but since you got your Octatrack and most probably do everything on that one, you got your headphones there; therefore not having the headphones within the Eurorack might be fine for you.

You are almost there :-) Good luck and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads