Hi Yavilec,

You certainly know how to impress people when listening at your music! After the first few seconds when I started your "Lullaby Of Spring" I sprinted to my "listening chair" and enjoyed listening. If it comes to relaxing, calming down, indeed exactly what we need now in these weird and uncertain times of the Covid-19 virus, this music of yours is just that what one could wish for and enjoying it.

It usually takes me a while before I get my mind adopted to the music and start to get in relax mode but your music somehow managed to do that almost straight away!

One little hint/feedback, I am not 100% sure but I had the feeling that most of your music and sounds where exactly in the stereo middle positioned, so nice in the stereo sweet-spot so to speak. It wouldn't harm though to have one or two sounds a bit out of the stereo centre for some "stereo variations" other than that this track is perfect!

Well done, I will listen more than once to this track and of course I would have nothing against more music of yours :-)

You take care too and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads