ModularGrid Rack

Hey there,
finally I dived into the rabbit hole and got my first rack. I already have an #OP-1, #Peak and #Bass Station II. They cover a lot of ground and possibilities already - so I wanted my rack to be very precise and focussed. I feel comfortable in a lot genres (Indie, #Ambient, #Downtempo, #Experimental, Techno) but with this racks I wanted something with the possiblity to dive deep without using my mouse. You could call it getting lost in the process. I already had some very deep and productive hours with this rack.

What I am looking for next is a second oscillator. I have the Cloud Terrarium in mind. I tried the #Verbos Complex Oscillator, too. But I think the Harmonic Oscillator fits much more into my acoustic portfolio. I am also looking into getting a #Klavis Twin Wave, which could cover the more digital dirt for me. I was pondering a lot wether I want to have effects in my rack. For now, I want to get the Make Noise #Mimeophone for crazy modulated echo stuff. Sure, I could get something external like Red Panda #Particle - but maybe both sometimes? For reverb needs I have been driving well with plugins, Valhalla and Altiverb. I tend to set and forget them once the setting fits into the track, so no need for CV modulation here.

You see, I have been working (and thinking) a lot about possible next steps.

What do you think? Any special tipps?
What is your experience with those modules mentioned?