Thread: New Stuff

Hi Troux,

Wow, I do think I would love to hear that long story about you using your kitchen island as your studio

Thus, without knowing your background story about the kitchen island, since you are using your kitchen island already as your "studio", why not f*** the entire kitchen, remove/break out all the unnecessary components like cooking units, fridge (who needs a fridge anyway, hey?), and whatever weird stuff you might have in your kitchen, get rid of it and transform your entire kitchen into a studio. I mean let's be honest here, the kitchen as such is anyway way overvalued, hence get rid of it :-)

Yes but...no but, use take away and delivery services instead and you got plenty space for your studio

So, now you got space for a serious full sized 19" rack, the DRM1 Mk III will fit pretty well into that nicely newly obtained 19" rack ;-)

Ha, ha, all the fun aside, the DRM1 Mk III is surprisingly small, yes okay it's 19" but I do think it's usable if you don't put it in a 19" rack but just leave it as it is. It has (at least for a 19" rack device) a surprisingly small depth, just a few centimetres (one max two inches). Okay I just measured it, 5.5 cm (2+ inch). I also just checked the back side from a 19" rack point of view and it's nice flat, the cables are inserted from the top (behind the rack), so if you would put it flat on your kitchen table the cables wouldn't block it from laying nicely flat on the kitchen table.

Seriously, consider it. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads