Hey, glad it could help ;)
I fully agree with Lugia by the way. Hard to be assertive about what YOU need because "ambient" can mean a lot of things and I don't know how you like to approach making music, so it's the point of view of a guy who's never patched your system or heard your music. You already have a lot of CV sources with the PNW, Maths and Shuttle Control, I personally feel that it can be enough for the size of your build, but having a CV manipulation toolbox of sorts would allow for more complex "generative ambient" patches. Something that allows your CV sources to interact, so your entire patch movement is an orchestra playing together rather than a bunch of lonely musicians each playing on their own, if that analogy makes sense...
Of course it's harder to get an idea of what your build lacks if you don't have patch ideas in your head. I believe the way to get there is by adding to that "mental toolbox" I referred to above. For me, it works by reading forum posts on here (I had a very interesting discussion about the modulation section of my build here if you want to have a look: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/9395, also keep an eye on the Racks section), and pages similar to the ones I listed above. Then try the suggested things, that's the important step ! By actually doing it myself, either on my system or in VCV/Drambo, I get to HEAR what those theoretical concepts can sound like, and also which of those things work best for the sounds I want to make and the way I make music.
Here's another one I learned a lot from:
https://www.noiseengineering.us/blog
The Noise Engineering blog written by Markus Cancilla, a really nice guy whose extensive patching experience is generously dispensed through those pages. Some of it can be really "advanced" and will most likely lead you on other searches for more info, I guarantee it will spur new patching ideas in your head !
What also worked for me to get new ideas was forcing myself to try and use Disting MK4's algorithms I didn't know about when I started modular. What could I use a comparator for ? What's the craziest patch I can come up with using a quantizer ? I saw Divkid experimenting with self-patching modules, so what can I do in those lines (PNW is a nice candidate) ? Those sort of "training exercices" helped me to add things to the mental toolbox as techniques I think of "naturally" when building more "serious" patches later on, maybe that could work for you ? You can of course try the same thing in VCV with modules you wouldn't know what to do with.
Finally, a more obvious one: look at videos and forum posts about the modules you already own. You're bound to end up reading/hearing something you've not thought of, or simply forgot. I'm often guilty of the later, I can't believe I waited so long to use my XAOC Belgrad as a voice, silly me

--- Voltage control all the things ---