Hi Igor,

Wow indeed! This is indeed very beautiful. I am almost speechless that kind of good :-) When I started to listen at your music for no particular reason (I guess) I started to think back to my childhood.

I must have missed that great organ in Budapest when I was there back in the 1990's. Next time I will come to Budapest I try to check it out :-)

That reminds me of a small travel to Italy (several years ago now), alone by car, just a couple of days and I love to just drive around on small streets somewhere in the mountains of the Northern Italy towards the west coast when I made somewhere in a rather small town a little break and just walked around in that little town. Till I passed by a little church where I heard organ music, I almost continued my stroll when I, luckily, made a U-turn back to that church "to check it out". There was nobody in the church, only the woman who was playing the organ. In the beginning I don't think she was aware that I quietly slipped into the church and sat there listening at her playing the church organ, though a small church it had a relatively large organ with those large pipes. Beautiful to look at, somewhere deep in the mountains/hills, very peaceful and beautiful to listen at the organ being played.

It are those moments that will stay with you forever. Your music track here belongs definitely to this category that will stick. Seriously beautifully done, thank you very much for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield; wishing I was driving around in Northern Italy again :-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads