A few comments:

-- Jim's advice "sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities" is very useful. As a rough example, my medium-sized rig is 3 rows of 84HP totaling 252HP. In that I do about 1/3 of the space for voicing (oscillators, filters and waveshapers), 1/3 for CV (sequencing, LFOs and evelopes), 2/9 for utilities (Quad VCA, 4ms SISM, Links, Kinks, Triplatt, plus some additional buffered mults), and 1/9 for some finishing FX and audio out. It doesn't follow Jim's guidelines exactly, but close enough to give a good well-rounded and balanced rig. SO, thinking about proportions of modules can help you get a good, balanced rig.

-- have you considered a significantly bigger case? In your draft build above, I'm seeing a bunch of big-ish modules in a not so big case. If you can leave 20-50% of your case empty with your initial build, that will give you good open space to fill in later as you get a better idea of what you need. BTW if you do that, it is worth getting some blank panels to cover open spots, to avoid loose or dropped items accidentally shorting the power bus and really causing damage.

-- if you do want to stick with that sized case, you may have some better options for function with lesser HP. The large delay unit could be exchanged for a smaller multi-FX unit (many to choose from, incl. FX from Happy Nerding). The Roland unit is good but pretty big. For core CV, I like Stages, Tides and Batumi; Tides you can find clones of in smaller HP. For multiple free-running LFOs, Instruo Ochd is great and a small HP footprint. Maths is a classic, but it is pretty big and you maybe don't need the whole thing; Joranalogue Contour 1 is an option if you want slew but in a smaller package. The Doepfer stereo mixer is good; but what I'm not immediately seeing in your setup is audio out, like one of the 4MS Listen variants. Do consider if you're going into headphones, into your interface + DAW etc., and get an appropriate audio out as needed (btw many mixer modules will have audio outs). All considered, the smaller the case, the more planning and research (probably) needed to get a good result.

-- IMO utilities are somewhat hard to understand at first, at least relative to other modules. But, if you leave room in your case and budget, you can get a good starter set of "no regrets" modules, then make some more adds as you come to understand modular and your specific needs better.

Good luck!