Hi Bertus95. Just a few initial thoughts as I'm looking over your rack.
First, when you say that you want to go in a live performance direction, how do you envision yourself interacting and performing with this rack. There are some expression-type modules available that may encourage a more interactive experience and performance. Joysticks, trigger combining crossfaders, mute modules, SoundMachines LS1, and things like that.
Second, it looks like you have chosen several of the largest modules available in such a small case. Do you really need to dedicate 20hp to a bass drum when you already have Basimilus Iteritas Alter. Would the WMD Crater serve a similar purpose in a smaller footprint? You have chosen Odessa but not the Hel expander. Any particular reason for this? Would the 4ms Ensemble Oscillator work just as well in 8 less hp? Is the Morgasmatron the best choice for your only filter at 20hp? Do you need two FX Aid XLs and the Desmodus?
These are all great modules, don't get me wrong. But you have a very small footprint that you are more than likely going to want to fill with more utilities/logic/envelopes/VCAs/attenuverters/etc.
Again, these are just my initial thoughts if I were going to build a rack for your purpose.
Have fun and good luck!