@Exiannyc thanks for your post and videos, very interesting! And a very good point about feedback loops. I've been cautious about patching feedback loops in my setup... maybe its time to get on that!

A couple adds from my side:
-- my order from NLC showed up. Very cool stuff. I've spent most time so far with Hypster. Yes it is a chaos module but not what I was expecting. With stable settings, the output is very stable and repetitive. It is with changed settings (manually or CV) that the output varies, and in a very nonlinear way. So for example 1 or 2 LFO inputs to Hypster and the output will be pushed through a very dynamic and only partly controlled wavespace. That's my take on it so far, and I'm pleased to have added it to my setup!

-- also in my NLC order were TripleSloths, Neuron and Squid Axon. I have yet to really dig into these but am looking forward to.

-- I see Joranalogue has Orbit3 upcoming. This is also a chaos module. I LOVE the Joranalogue stuff I have so far, so I have to imagine Orbit3 is a capable offering as well. But I don't plan on getting this any time soon as my NLC stuff just recently arrived and should give me lots to play with and scratch my head over.

Thanks everyone for your ideas and comments!