Hi Funbun,

Indeed, I finally managed to get to the Superbooth, this year is the first time for me. Sorry to let you know that I didn't check out the TBD module. I was, to be honest, more focussing on how can I use the AE modular synth together with my already existing Eurorack modular synth/system. Seems to be that's not too difficult, so I might indeed consider, for the (far) future, the AE modular synth as a kind of travel case system for me.

It's hard to believe how much synth you get for the money without sacrificing sound.

-- funbun

There you exactly hit the nail on its head. I was standing there at the AE booth and looking at their (I wasn't aware of that, I thought it would be their medium system or something) largest case and system they had and it was still rather small towards medium size and to me it looks like a lovely size to use it as a travelling case. So amazing how many modules their largest system can hold and how much you can do with it, seriously amazing indeed!

So instead of getting an Intellijel 7U case I am considering this now as well, difficult choice! :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads