Heh...managed to beat the original price by $500 with this:
ModularGrid Rack
Voicing's on the top, modulation/control on the bottom.

Top row: The AXON1 expands the Salmple with four more assignable CV ins. I also put a Doepfer stereo mixer for summing the individual outs into a single stereo out. Changed the oscillator to the real deal: a Buchla/TipTop 258t...which saved a TON of room! After that is a bitcrushing ring mod from Recovery, then a Veils provides four VCAs for controlling source amplitudes. Blades is after that, followed by a dual VCA for controlling amplitudes off of the Blades or Beads. The output mixer is a stereo-only affair from Happy Nerding, allowing you to sum up to four stereo signals, which seemed like a good choice here. No output stage, though; I wanted to put that Befaco back in, but space limitations put a stop to that, so just make sure to attenuate the HN's output so that you don't hit your mixer with synth-level signals.

Bottom row: Pam's, Nanorand, Cold Mac, then a quad LFO. After that, you've got Maths, then a Frap 321 for modulation summing and manipulation. This is paired with another Doepfer dual VCA. Then I put in a Quadrax + its Qx expander for complex signals...since you can use the EOR and EOF triggers to cascade the EGs, or you can use the Qx's outs to fire other processes in the build. Then there's a basic dual ADSR for your VCF (or VCA...depends on what you're up to). After that is the chiptune source and I've directly paired that to the Data Bender for maximum glitchy, weird results. Again, this also feeds to the HN Stereo Mixer.

This actually turned out better than I thought it might. Some of the modules just didn't fit, but thus far only one of those was significant, and that was the Optomix. The rest of them are either your specs or they do what your specs did, albeit in a smaller space...and this left space open for more functionality. Then things were added so that what's there can really cut loose. However, you should definitely think about Ronin's ideas for the sampler...either going slightly bigger (might be difficult) or smaller (MUCH better) could be useful here.