Continuing my journey in modular. Started off with a Teenage engineering pocket operator 400 and not been that exited turning knobs since I got my first Nintendo. Yes, I know, not real modular, but a good start to understand the fundamentals. It's still a fun piece and will use it, but it lacks depth.

I've come to the conclusion I really like just playing around with the system, turning knobs and explore what happens. Therefor, I've tried to leave out menu deep, preset moduals (except Pams) for that reason. I will use it to just play music as a stand-alone thing, so no plans to record. I also don't want to control it with a computer/midi right now, since it's the computer I want to get away from.

Been researching for some time now and have come done to this setup.

Pams: for rhythm, clock, randomization, melody
STO: as the main VCO in the system
Maths: as envelope and LFO modulation, as well as secondary VCO if needed
Forbidden planet: for filtering and aliens
Quad VCA: for modulation and a mixer until I expand to a dedicated one
Milkyway: as the effect module, mainly after a nice reverb, but with some extra thing for fun exploration
XOH: to output to headphones and speakers
RackBrute 6U: the case

This is the plan to be the starting point. Anything missing or suggested changes?

Going forward, I really want to get in a sequencer and some dedicated drum sound machines to enhance the melodies from the first row.